https://dospeakinenglish.blogspot.com/2021/01/indian-words-in-english.html

Indian Words In English

Do Speak English Indian Words In English Avatar (remember the movie) is the manifestation of a god, especially Vishnu. The word first appear...

Monday, October 7, 2024

Learn Fluent English 1

English Sentences 1

Do you need help to carry your shopping bags?

I’m sorry for the delay.

Could you please repeat that?

Where are you from?

Nice to see you again.

How was your day?

Excuse me, where is the nearest restroom?

Can you recommend a good restaurant?

Where is the nearest ATM?

I can’t find my keys.

Can you give me a hand?

That’s a great idea!

Have a safe trip!

How would you like steaks to be cooked?

Do you want to go to the shopping mall.

Do you prefer coffee black or with milk.

At what time do you want your breakfast served?

Be careful, the floor is wet.

Bye, See you again!


No comments:

Post a Comment