https://dospeakinenglish.blogspot.com/2021/01/indian-words-in-english.html

Indian Words In English

Do Speak English Indian Words In English Avatar (remember the movie) is the manifestation of a god, especially Vishnu. The word first appear...

Monday, October 7, 2024

Everyday English Sentences

Believe me.

Call me back.

As soon as possible

Give me a hand

I do not understand

I do not mean it

How much is it?

How old are you?

How was your weekend?

What did you say?

What do you need?

What do you think?

What do you want to do?

What do you want?

What's the weather like?

Where are you going?

Is all good?

Is everything OK?

What are you doing?

Absolutely not.

I have no idea.

I agree.

I'm at home

It's on the tip of my tongue

It's ok

It really takes time

It's fort he best

No, I don't want

See you

See you again soon

So I do

I decline!

What's your e-mail address?

What is your job?

What's your name?

What's your phone number?

What is going on?

When is the train leaving?

How can I go to the town centre?

Where are you from?

I just made it

Enjoy yourself

Follow me

God bless you

It's very thoughtful of you

No comments:

Post a Comment